Corrections removed, affects ratio

I received corrections for a post (23x in my notifications). However, the person who corrected my post deleted ALL of their corrections. Now, my ratio has reduced from 1 (82 corrections, 82 received) to 0.78 AND I am unable to use their help/corrections. Please can this be fixed? As well, my post is showing as “Corrected” but there are no corrections. Will this prevent it from showing for people to correct?
I find it hard to receive any corrections on this website, but I feel like this will make it more difficult…
Thanks in advance

Hi @daisylearns,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry for the trouble you experienced.

Please can this be fixed?

I realize that the removal of corrections never decreased the correction contributions. I will get this fixed and update the ratios. I’ll also look into the deleted corrections to see if the user was attempting to abuse the system. Unfortunately for the corrections themselves I will not be restoring them. In the next update, I will make it so that corrections can only be modified if it’s within 15 minutes of being published. I will also fix the bug where your post is still showing that it received a correction from one user, despite that user deleting all of their corrections.

Will this prevent it from showing for people to correct?

No, it won’t affect your post from being shown to native speakers or corrected