What does the Word "Chatroom" mean to you?

¿qué significa “chatroom” para ti?
Was heißt “Chatroom” für dich?
Kaj pomeni “chatroom” za tebe?

I would expect the word to feature on something like an IRC server or - gosh, I’m old! - on ICQ. But I guess since one has no control over who is present when on IRC one can just as well use if for a board on a web-platform :slight_smile:

puedo hablar un poco espanol.
i think the chatroom is for stranges to express their thoughts,interests or feelings that do not like to share with people around because you never know if he will tell other people your secret. So when you are in sorrow want to chat with somebody to release your pressure, a chatroom is a very good place and maybe you can find good “chatfriends” here.

Hola, yo quiero pensar que un “chatroom” es un espacio en el que se pueden compartir opiniones a cerca de un determinado tema. La verdad no lo había utilizado nunca, sólo busco mejorar mi fluidez, ojalá fuese capaz de plasmar cada cosa que se me pasa por la cabeza en alemán, francés o inglés. Quizás en un chatroom se puedan plantear dudas de gramática que pueden ser respondidas por nativ@s, también se pueden compartir recursos interesantes, etc.